Total Learning Hours:
Theory and practice course that covers the right and safe handling of patients with suspected spinal injury. Course practical sessions include the use of equipment such as scoop stretcher, spinal board, spider straps, cervical collars, head immobilizer and other equipment related to spinal injury.
MILS is also included in course.
The course price includes:
- Training delivered by a qualified Nurse Instructor with experience in emergency setting
- Course covers the physical, psychological, emotional, and legal aspect of patients and the emergency first responder
- Latest training equipment includes QCPR manikins and latest models of AED trainer
- Certificate of Course Completion — Valid for 3 years
- Free of charge course for participants that fail first attempt course. Individual evaluation
- Delivering training at Academy or one’s place of choice
- Tea / Coffee offered by the Academy when lectures are given at Academy
- Strict infection control measures
- Surgical gloves during practice to each participant
- For BLS/AED – the dummies’ lungs changed with every session and all manikins will be disinfected post lecture
- The use of disposable disinfection wipes between each participant. Wipes used covers
- Tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal.
- COVID-19 approach and management
The Training Kit Package includes:
- One 3-inch bandage
- One triangular bandage
- One packet of swabs
- A pair of gloves
Training kit for participant to keep.