Total Learning Hours:
Adult patients’ theory and practice course which includes Scene assessment, barrier use, primary assessment, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), conscious and unconscious choking management and use of AED.
The course price includes:
- Training delivered by a qualified Nurse Instructor with experience in emergency setting
- Course covers the physical, psychological, emotional, and legal aspect of patients and the emergency first responder
- Latest training equipment includes QCPR manikins and latest models of AED trainer
- Certificate of Course Completion — Valid for 3 years
- Free of charge course for participants that fail first attempt course. Individual evaluation
- Delivering training at Academy or one’s place of choice
- Tea / Coffee offered by the Academy when lectures are given at Academy
- Strict infection control measures
- Surgical gloves during practice to each participant
- For BLS/AED – the dummies’ lungs changed with every session and all manikins will be disinfected post lecture
- The use of disposable disinfection wipes between each participant. Wipes used covers
- Tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal.
- COVID-19 approach and management
The Training Kit Package includes:
- One 3-inch bandage
- One triangular bandage
- One packet of swabs
- A pair of gloves
Training kit for participant to keep.