The course is intended for individuals who want to start a career in childcare or for individuals who are already working in childcare centres and want to further their knowledge and their career in childcare. This course is earmarked to start in late 2020/early 2021.
The Course is made up of 8 modules with a total contact time of 150 hours with 60 ECVETs.
1. Health and Safety at the Workplace and Outdoor Environment;
2. Teamwork in Health, Social Care of Children’s Settings (Communication and Leadership);
3. Communicating with Parents and Carers of Children;
4. Value of Play and Recreational Activities for Children;
5. Health and Development of Children;
6. Development of Children;
7. Social and Emotional Development of Children;
8. Attendance Work Placement and Portfolio of Evidence.
|1 year||MQF Level 4 in Child Care||Classes are held at The Training Hub, The Landmark, Triq l-Iljun, Hal-Qormi, Malta|